Home - Purfectly FreshPurfectly Fresh
Start from 75p a day! Get 50% off with “fresh50” at checkout 😻 Try now!

Fresh healthy food
for cats

The UK’s first personalised cat food made

from only fresh, gently cooked real meat

Get Started

Human-quality meat
If it’s not good enough for us, It’s not good enough for them!
Nutritionally complete
Give your kitten or cat the exact nutrients they need.
Free delivery
Gently cooked to lock in natural flavours & nutrients and delivered free.
Earth-friendly
We love the environment as much as we love our cats!
Human-quality meat

If it’s not good enough for us, It’s not good enough for them!

Nutritionally complete

Give your kitten or cat the exact nutrients they need.

Free delivery

Gently cooked to lock in natural flavours & nutrients and delivered free.

Earth-friendly

We love the environment as much as we love our cats!

We are putting the food back into cat food

Did you know that cat food only needs to contain 4% “chicken” to be labelled as “with chicken”? The other 96% can contain fillers, grains, preservatives and other nasties that can cause a range of health issues such as obesity, diabetes and allergies.

Cheeky Chicken

80% Chicken thigh.
20% Chicken Heart & Liver.
0% funny business.

Tasty Turkey

80% Turkey thigh.
20% Chicken Heart & Liver
0% funny business.

Bangin' Beef

80% Beef trim.
20% Ox Heart & Liver.
0% funny business.

At Purfectly Fresh we do things differently…

Real cat food with nothing to hide

We use only fresh, real meat that we would eat. No animal derivatives, vegetables or cheap fillers and grains here!

Meal times made simple and healthy

50% of UK cats suffer from obesity which can lead to diabetes and other health issues. We personalise every meal plan to ensure your cat gets the right amount of nutrients they need.

Starting at £1.50 a day

We are cheaper than other “premium” brands and have double the protein content! Carbon-neutral delivery is included for free!

Made with you in mind

We offer subscription plans to take the hassle out of feeding your cat. You can pause or cancel at any time.

Our food

Here’s how fresh, personalised food makes a difference 😺

"Fixed IBD cat!"

“For the first time ever we've had a completely blood free stool!”

“Lost weight and bloating completely gone”

“Fast-forward 3 months our cat is looking amazing. The difference in his shape, energy levels and bathroom habits are just incredible.”

“Delicious and no transition needed...”

“She found it delicious straight away and licked the bowl clean. A huge noticeable difference in the litter tray”

“Great company to deal with”

“Great after sales care and follow up by their customer service. Highly recommend.”

How it works

1

Tell us about your cat or kitten

It takes 2-minutes. We'll create a personalised plan just for them, starting from just £1.50 a day.

2

We cook up some fresh meals

We send you a starter box filled with two weeks of fresh meals. After that, we deliver at a frequency that suits you.

3

Adjust or cancel anytime

Change, pause or cancel anytime from your account or by emailing us. No sneaky contracts!

Build your box now

Your price (and quality) comparison tool*

Purfectly Fresh
Price per day £1.50 £1.10
Protein % 20% 2%
Real Meat 100% ???%

© 2021 Copyright - Purfectly Fresh
Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions